Chain Wire Fences
Heavy Duty Chain Wire Fencing Perth
Heavy Duty chain wire fencing is designed for fencing in areas where additional strength is necessary and could be due to a number of reasons like;
- The fence is over 2 meters in height
- The fence is in an area where there are constant strong winds
- If the fence is installed on a steep hill
- Ground conditions are soft & marshy
The main difference with heavy duty chain wire fencing compared to standard chain wire fencing is heavy duty steel fence posts replace the standard galvanised pipe posted commonly used in chain wire fencing. Plus, top and bottom horizontal steel fence rails are added giving the fence added strength.
Heavy Duty Chain Wire Fencing is Ideal for
- Commercial & Industrial perimeter fencing applications
- Roadways, railways or other infrastructure
- Sporting enclosures, building sites, government projects, mine sites
Chain Wire Technical Information
The chain wire used in heavy duty fencing is the same quality chain wire as all our other chain wire fences. CAI Fences are one of the few fencing companies that manufacture our own chain wire to high quality Australian standards and can customise chain wire fencing to any requirements. Our chain wire fencing is highly durable and requires minimal maintenance.
More Chain Wire Fencing Information
Fence Posts & Rails
Heavy duty steel fence posts and used in replacement of the standard galvanised pipe
Fence Panels & Fence Heights
Chainwire panes can be customised from 610 mm up to 3660 mm wide. Chainwire fence heights can be customised to suit.
Chain Wire Gates
Chain wire gates can be made in any size with gate openings from 1000 mm up to 1500 mm wide